- Real Name: Darren Kerry
- DJ'ing since: 1990
- Hobbies: flying aeroplanes, sleeping
- Music Sytles: Commercial House, Dance, Party
- Best thing about being a DJ: You never have to think of where you are going to go out on the weekend
One thing you cannot stand about the industry: There is never a night where at least one intoxicated patron comes and tells you that he is a DJ and recommends a track to play.
Where would you really want to play if you could: Happy moving around to new clubs all the time.
Extract of clubs played: Hillside Hotel Castle Hill, Bobby McGees (Darling Harbour, Melbourne and Canberra), The Roxy, Beach Palace Coogee, Aquarium Bar, Cave (Star City Casino), Sunday Social, Paragon Hotel, Metropolis Hotel, City Live, Shark Hotel, Castle Hill Tavern,Kings Cross Hotel, Patricks, Carmens, Coyotes, Mona Vale Hotel, Mansions, HQ, Red Lion Hotel, Hotel Cremorne, Empire(KingsX), Plantation, Tribal @ The Mean Fiddler, Australian Red Cross Desperate and Dateless Balls, 2DayFM Celebrity Events and Racecourse days, Kool Room, Capital Nightclub, The Met (Brisbane)
- Myspace page: www.myspace.com/darren_kerry
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/darren.kerry2